No announcement yet.

Lemtrada available in Mexico- Hospital that agreed to infusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realise Mexico is closer, but it will also be soon available in Australia. I'm booked in for June.

Comment

I wish you the best of luck with it.

I was at an MS Symposium down in San Diego yesterday and one of the speakers brought up Lemtrada as one of the more encouraging emerging therapies. But then she posted the stats associated with trials that had been conducted at the behest of the FDA here in the states and....well....I just wasn't overwhelmingly convinced. Yes the reoccurrence of relapses had diminished...a little. At the 90% infection/irritation rate wasn't exactly a strong selling point either.

But what the hell - if it works then I'd be all over it. Please do keep us posted about your progress.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Penn_Doc View Post
        Hi Mustang,
        Thank you so much for the tip as to a Mexican hospital willing to prescribe alemtuzumab. Do you have the email address and specifics, or should I reach out to the neurologists at the hospital you mentioned?

Regards,
        PD
        Penn,
        Please see my profile by clicking my name & you can email me privately the site does not allow you to post contact info like that here. I have 3 sites willing to infuse & can tell you the costs of each.

Be well

Comment

Update

I will be traveling to Germany in April for Lemtrada. The cost is approximately $70,000 for the med & infusion care. There were two willing clinics.

Lemtrada is there to be had for a price.

Best of luck to others who are looking for this med.

Comment

I'm trying to reach "helenwinternitz"

For some bizarre reason this forum will not allow me to PM anyone. "helenwinternitz", could you possibly please provide me with Olivia Laviada and Dr. Jose Flores Rivera contact info? I'm having diffculties getting that info for the Lemtrada infusion.

Thanks so much.

Comment

Contact info

Originally posted by LillyMS View Post
              I'm trying to reach "helenwinternitz"

could you possibly please provide me with Olivia Laviada and Dr. Jose Flores Rivera contact info? I'm having diffculties getting that info for the Lemtrada infusion.

Thanks so much.
              Helen is away from her computer visiting family. If you want that information you can go to my blog or email me personally- you can find my email by clicking on my name "69mustang"

There is a lot of information gathered on that blog for everyone to share. I had help in compiling that info- it wasnt all me

Take care!

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Comment

Working...
              X