Gilenya and eye exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilenya and eye exam

Went for the annual eye exam yesterday and got good news- no damage to optic nerves. Ive never had ON, and doctor said that the longer you dont have damage, the more likely that you wont in the future. Anyone else hear that as well? Im coming up on 6 years of dx.

Sort of. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. My neuro confirmed since I have less lesions than average (given diagnosis 13 yrs ago) my prognosis is better than average. Since I have less disability than average for someone 13 years in, I will continue to have less disability than average. With one large but...I have a spine lesion that keeps flaring and it only takes one bad flare to make it all much worse very fast
    Carrie

Comment

eye exam

Originally posted by Temagami View Post
      Went for the annual eye exam yesterday and got good news- no damage to optic nerves. Ive never had ON, and doctor said that the longer you dont have damage, the more likely that you wont in the future. Anyone else hear that as well? Im coming up on 6 years of dx.
      what "eye exam?" name of test, please.. i had OCT (Optical coherence tomography) every 6 months for 2 years now down to every year. i had IVFA (Intravenous Fluorescein Angiography) one time

i was told most ppl who have Gilenya eye issues have it first year or so..

Comment

Working...
      X