30 day countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 day countdown

Well I had my shingles/chicken pox booster yesterday.

I am now on the count down till my first dose of "G". I am so excited. Counting down, only 4 more doses of Avonex and God willing I am done with needles

I have my first dose scheduled.. Oct 18th!

Comment

fantastic

I am so happy for you I am still in the testing stage.
      If I pass all the test I will either be taking gilenya or copaxone.

Neuro said there was a one in three chance I may end up on the copaxone. She is hopeful that I won't.

Hope all goes well for you.

Comment

CC, I took my first dose yesterday and it was really uneventful.

I had to go through a lot of testing and then take the chicken pox vaccine and booster because my immunities were not present.

Once I got past the wait time I took my first dose. It was very uneventful with the exception of a little bit of a headache, but it is not something that I cannot deal with.

I hope things go well for you and if you have to be on a one, it is not a shot

Comment

tracelyn

Thank you so much for the response and letting me know how you did with your first dose.

I find out on the 31st halloween if I am going to go on the g pill or copaxone of course I am hoping for the pill.

As my heart rate has been running in the 50s lately I may not be able to do the pill. Praying a lot I do.

Keep me updated on how it is going for you and will let you know about me soon as I know something.

I know I passed the eye exam. Not sure about the blood work the testing in neuro office they said I did great.
          The only concern they had was my blood pressure, but have that under control with medication now.

Not sure why but I have a stress test on the 29th of this month and they said they will have the results to my neuro the day before my appointment.

Again congrats on doing well with the g- pill . Take care God Bless hugs.

Comment

tracelyn

I find out on the 31st which medication I go on. Still hopeful it is the gilenya and not the copaxone.

Glad you did well with gilenya and wish you all the best.
            Take care God Bless and lots of hugs.

C. C.

Comment

Working...
            X