First dose appt scheduled for June 4th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First dose appt scheduled for June 4th!

Hello, I had a relapse on copaxone so me and my doc decided I should try Gilenya. My first dose appt is scheduled for this tues, the 4th of June. I'm excited and nervous as I'm sure most people are.

This is my question. I've been surrounded by sick people the past couple of weeks and thought I'd escaped it. However, I may be coming down with some sort of cold. Can I still take my first dose if I'm sick? Will they make me reschedule? Any first hand knowledge on this would help a lot, thanks!

Keep us posted on how it goes. My neuro suggested I switch from Rebif to Gilenya.

I'm a bit nervous to try it.
    Susie

Eph 3:20-21

Comment

Originally posted by 2boys2girls View Post
      Hello, I had a relapse on copaxone so me and my doc decided I should try Gilenya. My first dose appt is scheduled for this tues, the 4th of June. I'm excited and nervous as I'm sure most people are.

This is my question. I've been surrounded by sick people the past couple of weeks and thought I'd escaped it. However, I may be coming down with some sort of cold. Can I still take my first dose if I'm sick? Will they make me reschedule? Any first hand knowledge on this would help a lot, thanks!

Well....did you start Gilenya?

Comment

Working...
      X