weight gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weight gain

Just something to think abourt Ms doc said G does not cause weight gain. Have been off now for one week and lost 2 kgs without changing anything. Gained about 4kg since starting G and was really hard to loose .

I know they say it doesn't cause weight gain. That being said I was at a fairly stable weight that hadn't changed in a decade (+- a pound our two). After starting the study and including the year I've been on the medication - I have gained considerably and changes in diet and exercise (for the better) have done nothing to get rid of the weight. It's frustrating.

I'll be stopping G soon - so I will see what effect (if any) there is on my weight in a few months. If it stays constant then perhaps there was no drug involvement. If it comes off, then I will be satisfied that it was G that contributed.

I have had too many experiences with unusual side effects of medications that miraculously disappeared when the medication was discontinued. I still struggle with what I am told I will possibly experience vs. my actual personal experience especially when they don't match and the experts tell me it's not the medication.

Comment

Working...
    X