16th Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16th Box

Just started my 16th box of Gilenya today!

CrazyCatLady
    MS Does Not Define Me.....My Love of Tea Does! LOL!

My wife is on number 14. How's it working out for you?

Comment

I am interested on how the Gilenya is working for those who are on it. When I saw the PA he talked about Gilenya and I was given info on it to read before I see the Neuro in March. When I saw the Neuro he did mention BG-12. So I'm sure he will talk about Gilenya and/or BG-12.

Comment

So far I am doing better then I had thought! My MS was very active and my symptoms were mostly vertigo, dizziness, and cordination issues. I was diagnosed on June 29, 2010.

I had tried 2 other meds, Avonex and Betaseron. Had trouble with both so neuro said lets try the Gilenya. Over a year later I am still walking, only using my cane when leaving the house and I haven't needed IV steroids. Before Gilenya I had steroids twice in 6 months.

No side effects that I can speak of. I am concerned about the deaths that were just reported and how the reports will come out. The joy of new drugs.

BG-12 isn't FDA approved yet.....but looking forward to it.

CrazyCatLady
        MS Does Not Define Me.....My Love of Tea Does! LOL!

Comment

I am so glad it is working out for you!

Comment

Thankyou for letting us know that you are doing well on Gilenya crazycatlady. Always good to hear some positive things.

Comment

Working...
            X