Question for Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Women

I've been on Gilenya for 1.5 months and I've noticed that this month my period is late. It's been about a week, but seeing as how I was always regular, it's gotten me a bit concerned. I'm only 19 years old and have no idea what this could by, other than the Gilenya of course. Has anyone on Gilenya experienced this? My neurologist does not think that it is related because it is not listed as a side effect. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Diagnosed Feb. 2011
    Rebif 3/11-5/11;Copaxone 6/11-10/11;Gilenya 10/11-present

the only thing that I have noticed is that my periods seem to last for a shorter amount of time, I'm not sure if that is the Gilenya though or that since I have started on G my appetite has decreased a lot so I have lost some weight pretty quickly. I would maybe talk to your OBGYN just to rule out other possible causes that could be affecting your cycle, if there seem to be no issues there then maybe talk to your neuro again or contact your Gilenya nurse. Hope you find an answer soon, best of luck to you
    "Once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it." - Bill Cosby

Comment

Working...
    X