Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilenya?

Hello all

I was just wondering if anybody is taking GILENYA?
    and any positive info? "FEEDBACK" on all the steps before I start? I read a lot of good things so I thought I should ask.

Thankx

I've been on for a year. I have no side effects on a daily basis. I've had high liver enzyme levels and too low lymphocyte counts but both issues resolved on their own.

I've had good results so far. At my 6 month MRI, all my lesions shrunk, were less intense or disappeared. I did have a flare, but I was also studying for the bar exam and well I think that was always going to send me into a flare regardless of what drug I was on.

As for the pre-dose workup, it seems like a lot of rigamarole but it's really not that bad. The eye exams are pretty quick and painless as is the EKG. The worst part is the 6 hour observation period after your first dose, but that's extremely manageable, just bring lots of things to occupy yourself.

Let us know if you have any specific questions.

Comment

wow

Hello Girl

Thankx a MILLION for the GREAT GREAT Feedback, It helped alot, It did.....I worked with the BIGGEST man on WALL ST., and I know about how stressful and TOUGH that BAR is. You have those PRO-TESTERS out there as we speak. GOODLUCK WITH ALL THAT and THANKX again. Maybe I'll be ya BIGGEST client one day. I don't surround myself with "PIKERS"

I appreciate how well You know ya SELF.

Thankx.

Comment

Working...
      X