Gilenya....Day 8....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilenya....Day 8....

Well....I had posted my Day 1 experience and my Day 4 experience and thanks for all the feedback everyone! This is a great forum I stuck in there until today and after my husband was very worried and I assessed the situation I called my neuro. I am extremely stubborn and since this was my last resort in my situation I guess I wanted to will myself through it and hope for the best. I had about a day and a half of feeling decent out of the 8 days. I had dull headaches behind my eyes, this nausea that made my stomach feel empty and sick and I felt so hot but no fever, and I am SOOOO tired that I jusy cannot get enough sleep.

For the last almost 10 years I have had a sleep disorder and I aver 3-4 hours of sleep a night and function and take adderall for fatigue if needed. I have slept at night 6-7 hours and then I send my son off to school at 8:30 am and I am home back to sleep by 10 am and wake up between 2-3 pm and asleep again by 9pm. I NEVER sleep like this. ANYWAY, called office and my neuro called me personally about 20 mins. later. She called the company to check about everything and she took me off of it for now.

I have to get labs done to chack my liver enzymes because they could have dropped too low or I am having an allergic reaction and possibly cannot go back on it. That's my update for now all. I am down and out now I was so hopeful but maybe this won't work either. I'll let you all know what happens.

**post edited by Moderator to break into paragraphs for easier reading! many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print**
Working...
X