Gilenya and Ty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilenya and Ty

I have three questions. One, has anyone went from Gilenya to Ty? If you go from G to Ty, do you have to have a dry out period? Two, How long does it take for G to be 100% in your body? Three, can you take LDN right after coming off of G? Thanks for any input.
    m60

Hi m60,
    I don't have an answer to your questions but i think they cut right down to whats important & i do admire that you are someone who is going to find out. ie. i admire you.
    good luck to both your daughter with MS and you.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I stopped my Tysabri and it took me about 3 months to get on the Gilenya with all the testing and paper work and insurance hurdles. My neuro stated he wouldn't not have done a wash out period due to the fact that the Gilenya is actually doing the same thing the Tysabri is at keep the wbc's and lymphs low. At the most since we get the Tysabri monthly I could only see doing a 30 day wash out anyway.

Hope this helps

Comment

I did the opposite of what you are asking.. I had to go 3 months off of Ty before i was allowed to go on G. My testing and acceptance was quicker than that. But i dont know of to many that have gone off G to go on Ty. I loved Ty even more than G but after 30 infusions and a positive jcv test i was told to go off. That turned out to be a bad experience for me.
        Good luck to you
        laurie f

Comment

Working...
        X