Heart racing and feeling shaky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heart racing and feeling shaky?

I took my second dose today, and I feel a bit like I am on speed; my heart is racing (I can feel it beating) and I feel real shaky.
    Anyone else have these feelings?
    DX: RRMS Jan 2010 -- LDN: Mar 2010-Dec 2010, Tysabri: Feb 2011 reaction, Gilenya: Aug 2011 reaction, Copaxone: Oct 2011 reaction, Tecfidera: May 2013 reaction

shakiness

I am on month 4 and I still get a shaky feeling always around noon. It goes away later in the day. Sometimes I even feel dizzy too. Don't know if its the MS symptom or the Gilenya

Comment

thanks....

Do you take the Gilenya day or night?
      DX: RRMS Jan 2010 -- LDN: Mar 2010-Dec 2010, Tysabri: Feb 2011 reaction, Gilenya: Aug 2011 reaction, Copaxone: Oct 2011 reaction, Tecfidera: May 2013 reaction

Comment

Same

Hi daisy.girl - I just seen your post and I am feeling the same way. Day 1 on Gilenya was fine but now I get this heart beat that feels like I am on speed! Did this get better for you?

Comment

Sorry daisy.girl...I found your post on another site and you said you are off Gilenya. I am hoping this gets better for me...seeing it is my only side effect so far I will keep going. As long as this heart rate feeling like it is on speed does not kill me...all good! Hope you found something that is helping you!

Comment

Hey Daisy Girl - I had similar feelings for several months after starting - luckily they all faded away after time (about 4 months). No side effects to speak of now.

Comment

Same but mine went bye bye after 4 days or so phew!!!

Comment

vandelay - fast heart rate

Originally posted by Vandelay98 View Post
                Sorry daisy.girl...I found your post on another site and you said you are off Gilenya. I am hoping this gets better for me...seeing it is my only side effect so far I will keep going. As long as this heart rate feeling like it is on speed does not kill me...all good! Hope you found something that is helping you!
                Hi, just curious, does you doctor know that your heart is doing this? what does he think. I first dose, instead of low heart rate, when into sinustachacardia (SP?) and hives. stayed like that for hours. monitored me immediately and they decided not to give me anymore. was not the risk. I know that a fast heart is not good eventually for any heart. You may need to ask a heart doctor. good luck, hope all is well.

Comment

Working...
                X