How nice..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How nice..

Recently I slept over at a family member's house (a few hours from home.) I just wanted to say How Nice it was to not have to pack all my injection crap with me. No prep pads, cotton, sharps box, and no having to put My meds in Their fridge (not that they ever made me feel odd about it, I just hated having to do it.)

Now I just have a little tavel case, sort of like a makeup bag that I put my pill organizer and Gilenya pack in and off I go.

For the first time since my diagnoses I didn't feel like the freak show while staying at someone else's house. If it was Avonex and dealing with the fridge or Betaseron and needing to mix up my meds and everyone wanting to watch me mix it, I just always hated it.

Again nobody ever made me feel bad or anything, I made myself feel that way, they just wanted to see how it was done and give support to me.

But NOW.....just a pill and a glass of water! It is wonderful!!!

CrazyCatLady
    MS Does Not Define Me.....My Love of Tea Does! LOL!

Comment

We have a flight and cruise in a few months, it will be so nice not to have to worry about needles.
      LCPL USMC
      DIOG 12-26-2006
      BETA 3-15-2007

Comment

I was so happy to hear about this new medication, i asked my neurologist right away if this could be an option for me, but he won't prescribe it just yet though since its so new, hopefully within the next year or so I can change to it too though...i was only diagnosed earlier this year but i'm already sick of the injections lol.

hows this treatment working out for you, do you have any reactions?
        "disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus"

Comment

Working...
        X