Copaxone 40mg and anxiety??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

visit on 25th

So I went to the neuro on the 25th. Told him I quit C on 9-3-14 and why. He was ok with that. Tested my leg strength in both legs and agreed they were fine and the leg stuff I was having was not due to the MS but the 40mg. Long story short, after a huge debacle with the pharmacy, I am getting my 20 mg delivered on Saturday.

It's been really nice not being on anything, but I need to get back on it I know.

Comment

Are you free of the creepy anxiety?

Have been off the 40 since 8/21, back on 20 and still not quite where I was. UGH! Lots better but still not emotionally resilient like I was.

Hope you are back to being "normal. "

Comment

better, but.....

hey kathryn. sorry i haven't been on here in a few months. so i've been back on the 20 mg for about 3 months now. leg is still fine and anxiety is ALOT better, but not completely gone. a couple of times i've had to "talk myself down" from a panic attack, but i've been able to do that without any ativan, so that's good. i just have to tell myself i'm getting mentally worked up over nothing or distract myself and i can get through it. i go back to the neuro on 2-5-15 and i know he still wants me to change meds. i am leary about every other med out there because of the side effects, but i know one day i will have to change if i want to take some control of this situation.

Comment

Working...
        X