Medicare & Copaxone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medicare & Copaxone

I have been doing a lot reading about coverage. It appears that I will be in the donut hole at some point. With my limited income on disability, this really sucks. I cannot afford to pay for Copaxone out of pocket. It is so bad that I want to go to LDN and other supplements along with diet. I plan on traveling with some family this winter(we will be RVing in AZ for 5 months). Heck, I do still want to live and not be stuck in super cold Michigan all my life. The costs of LDN and supplements is so much cheaper.

Contact Shared Solutions and tell them that you are not finacially capable of of paying. I had that px while waiting for insurance- they gave me the copaxone at no cost for a year. The company states that no one will do w/out their meds b/c of inability to pay. Shalom, Suzanne
    You never fail, until you stop trying__Albert Einstein

Comment

Copaxone Cost

The folks at Shared Solutions got my Copaxone down to absolutely Zero cost out of pocket, even with commercial insurance, I am sure they can be of equal help for folks on Medicare or Medicaid

Comment

Medicare Part D

I have Medicare part D and it doesn't cover much which is a supplementary prescription plan. It covers all of my Copaxone with the exception of a few hundred dollars, which I get covered through a special arrangement. Call ACS, it's a pharmacy which mails my Copaxone, but they can also make you aware of various grants and such which are available.

Just look up ACS online and I believe you will get the number. Shared Solutions usually can help out also. There are many people who get help and I don't see why you shouldn't also.

Good Luck, Diane
        You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

Comment

Working...
        X