Shared Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shared Solutions

is advertising the three-day-a-week copaxone!

Yep, I called them about it yesterday because it's time for my refill. I was hoping I could refill with the 3x week 40mg Copaxone. But the answer is, "Not quite yet."

First, my insurance company isn't caught up to pay for it. And even though some marketing says it's shipping, I don't think it really is. They said that by the time I get through this coming 90-day supply, the new formula will be ready for sure. (I'm guessing it'll be set up well before that.)

I talked to their nurse about side effects. She only mentioned good ones...a reduction in IPIR and lipoatrophy.

I have my annual MRI coming up at the end of February. If things still look good, I'm gonna be very happy to go to 3x/week.

Comment

Mable, you might want to call again. I've started the process to switch already. They're starting the paperwork with my doctor to switch the dosing. All I had to do was call the doc to give the office staff the heads up that the paperwork was coming so they can expedite it.

It's ready to go, the only hold ups will be with the drs and insurance companies doing their thing.

Comment

Working...
      X