Anxiety/tension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxiety/tension

Anyone experiencing anxiety or severe tension/nervousness since starting Copaxone?
    RRMS since 2008
    Copaxone 2010
    Tysabri Oct. 2013

Do you mean all the time or just when doing the shot?
    Jen
    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

I haven't. Sometimes I'm a little anxious to hit the button on the autoinjector, but that's only because I know it will hurt.
      Lori
      Betaseron 2004-2009, Tysabri 2010-2011, Copaxone 2012-2013, Tecfidera 2013...

Comment

Any anxiety/tension in my life is thanks to MS not Copaxone.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

anxious

I have very few MS symptoms. I was diagnosed because I was getting MRIs for another issue and they found the lesions.

I feel anxious over the site reactions from injecting copaxone. I have read lots of advice on here. I heat, inject, press, ice, benedryl gel. I am itchy. I now have faint bruising about 3 inches in diameter around each injection site. I am very fair skinned so it is quite noticeable. I hate these shots. If I can get the oral meds, I will. I have care through the VA, so I don't know if/when the will have the new drug.

My neurologist offered to switch me to another inject-able, but I am very sensitive to side affects and do not want to risk them.

I hope you feel better.
          Cindy
          dx RRMS Nov 2012
          Copaxone started March 2013

Comment

Not due to Copaxone....

j
            Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

After being on copaxone for a few months I began having horrible anxiety attacks and episodes of tachycardia...so in addition to copaxone, I also take a beta blocker to control the palpitations and Xanax.

So to answer your question ... yes...it's not in your head!!
              Dx 06/07
              Copaxone

Comment

What makes you believe it is the Copaxone?

J
                Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

Working...
                X