Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feb 11, 1998- ?????

Hi All

Today is my 15 year anniversary using Copaxone. In my experience, it has done what it is supposed to do...if you are counting today is injection # 5,475...LOL

Take Care, Bob

Congratulations Bob!! This is so amazing! I'm glad it's working well for you! Do you feel like a human pin cushion?

Here's to 5475 and counting!!
    Seasha~
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I don't think you're giving yourself credit for "leap days" in 2004, 2008, and 2012. Your 2/10/13 injection should have been No. 5,478, which 15 years times 365 plus the three leap days. You absolutely deserve every bit of credit possible!

Congratulations on your focus and dedication to stop the progression of this disease! I am thankful Copaxone does work for you and many others, and that several other DMDs have proven effective MS-fighting tools for others.

Comment

Congratulations!! That's amazing and good to hear! I have been on it for 5 1/2 years and also have had positive results.

Thanks so much for sharing this. It sure is encouraging and I'll think of this very post for many times to come.

Jen
        RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
        "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Congrats Bob.

I have the day I started marked on my calendar like a family birthday. LOL I figure that it is worth celebrating the commitment.

Comment

Wonderful news!! I hope it continues working for another 50.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

Only three yrs; hating every painful injection!

Bob, how do you find places to inject? I can't use my arms; they are the worst injection spot for me. The other spots are just plain sore and discolored. Seems like the areas get hard after awhile.

Give us your secrets please.

Diane
              You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

Comment

Hi Diane

I understand it is hard finding injection sites. I would suggest contacting Shared Solutions about having the injection training nurse to come out for a refresher course.

Last month, I did a refresher course. I actually learned a few things. Even after 15 years...LOL

Wishing you the best,

Bob

Comment

Inspiring! I'm on month 4...

Comment

Congrats! That's a lot of Copaxone
                    Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X