Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c and getting to sleep

Hi all!
    I started copaxone in July, then sept/Oct/Nov had a break from all medications, and I've been back on it for a week now. When I was first on it I was having a lot of trouble getting to sleep, ended up being medicated for it, then the first day after stopping I got to sleep no worries. Now that I'm back in the C-club, sleep is evading me again!

I'm just wondering if its a big coincidence with the timing, or if other users experience this problem as well? Once I'm asleep I stay asleep no worries, but its not unusual for me to lay there for 4-6 hours before I manage to get to sleep!

I've never felt a connection between Copaxone & sleep.

Are you taking your shots at night? If so, you might want to try morning shots to see if that makes a difference.
    1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
    NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

I do my shots at night and don't have a problem sleeping. Mark's suggestion of switching to the am if you do yours at night is a good one because omg 4-6h to fall asleep is way too long! Good luck.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I skipped my shot last night and it was much quicker getting to sleep, starting morning shots today. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Have you noticed any difference with the morning shots?

Comment

Working...
          X