Announcement

Collapse

WELCOME TO OUR NEW HOME!

Hello MSWorld Members,

Welcome to our new home! We hope you love it as much as we do!

we promise.

to offer current and relevant information.

to grow a community built on positive and affirming support.

to showcase member creativity.

to provide safe chat rooms.

to provide well moderated forums.

we believe that what we give as a community comes back to us.

welcome to MSWorld on this journey through a different lens. together. we are msworld.
we are. community.

We appreciate your understanding as we finalize our new home. Our arcade is still currently under construction and won’t be available for a while. Thank you for your patience while we prepare a new and improved arcade for you.

enjoy our new home.

support reimagined.
See more
See less

starting betaseron soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starting betaseron soon

Hi, I'm starting betaseron soon and i'm hoping for lots of tips to make it go smoothly. I know to take pain reliever before the shot but that's all I have so far. Also, if people could share their experience with the drug {good & bad} it would be super helpful. Thank You

I've been on Betaseron for fourteen months. I, luckily, had no side effects. Never had any flu like symptoms, etc. I do get blochy red spots at the injection sites, and have stopped using the auto injector in spots I can't reach well. I just go with the needle. It's easier to Manage with one hand. I was thinking of switching to an oral med, but with no side effects, yet, I don't want to press my luck. So I'll stick with the every other day injection.....for now.

Comment

Working...
    X