Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$10.00 Co-Pay is Now $0 Co-Pay!

Hello everyone,

I got an email today from Biogen that the $10.00 Co-Pay program I am on is now a $0 Co-Pay program!

I called Biogen to verify the email. When I asked them when it started they said "today". I had them check that I am also included in the new $0 Co-Pay and they said yes. I'm on a different Co-Pay program because "technically" I don't qualify for the "normal" $10 Co-Pay program but they have another $10 Co-Pay program that pays up to $10,000.00 of Co-Payments per year, so that's why I checked.

I'm ok with paying $10.00 but I have to say that getting the pharamacy to charge my credit card the $10.00 has been a pain the short time I've been on the program. When I order the Avonex, I have to wait until I get it then I have to call billing and ask them to charge my credit card the $10.00, what a pain! I don't have to do that anymore! My life just became easier today plus I save $10.00!

Dan

yeah! me too

I was pretty pleased when they contacted me about this.

I would advise anyone with insurance that doesn't cover well (or no insurance), contact Biogen and ask about their copay assistance program. It is very helpful.

Comment

Working...
    X