Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have been on Avonex for almost 2 years....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have been on Avonex for almost 2 years....

I was diagnosed with MS in July of 2012, and started on avonex the next month. I had a bad first few months like a lot of people with the chilling and even felt tired all weekend when I took it. I was walking barely on a cane for about the first 6 months. I recently took another MRI. My first MRI revealed 5 lesions on the brain, and three on the spinal chord. The one I took in December though, revealed that all of my lesions are completely gone. Now I haven't experimented with anything besides Avonex, because of the ones I read about, I felt like this one had the least amount of side effects. Now, I believe that Doctors do what they feel like is the best, but I believe God took these lesions from me....I am bench pressing over 350 pounds, and seem and feel completely healthy right now. I know it can come back at anytime, but I believe God is watching out for me.

Good for you! I believe the first years, especially the first two are very important. Congratulations on your lesions resolving. You can bench press more than me.Keep up what you're doing.

Comment

Working...
    X