Announcement

Collapse

CHANGES AT MSWORLD - MSWORLD'S CLOSURE

We began with a mission and purpose to help others living with MS.

We were excited to get going!

And hit a few bumps along the way…

However, in all seriousness, we remain grateful for our amazing volunteers, members & all who have made MSWorld a valuable resource for all!

July 10, 2024, we celebrated the goodness of these past 28 years. With a heavy heart, we will be ending our services.

We need a financial miracle to keep going forward.

We thank all for your support.

MSWorld's website will close on October 16, 2024.

“I personally want to wish all of you the guidance to find this type of support, as so many do here. Also, my prayers and love extends beyond my understanding. It has been a pleasure to steward this journey.”

God Bless you, Kathleen

Kathleen Wilson
Founding President
❤️

we leave knowing that
we did our best and
stayed true to our mission and purpose.

Please visit our General Questions and Answers forum to read more.
See more
See less

Anyone doing ok after quitting Avonex and NOT switching to another MS Drug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SalMac1127 View Post
    Hi, I'm a newbie on here. I have been on Avonex since 2003 and doing well. No relapses. Now my insurance only wants to cover Rebif or an oral. Sure I would love to try an oral med, but which one. I think my doctor will help me decide. I think he may suggest Aubagio. I have done really well on Avonex with not that much to complain about. But the thought of getting on an oral is really a nice alternative. I've been reading alot of views from others but everyone is different so its hard to judge how your body will tolerate a new med until you try it, so it seems. Any response would be very much appreciated. Thankyou!

Hi. I just stopped my injectable five days ago, and started Aubagio. I love not doing injections! It has only been five days, no side effects. But I guess time will tell. I would recommend trying and oral IF you have to switch off your current injectable.

Comment

Working...
    X