Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats on PWMS not taking DMDs?

Hi!

Some time ago in my internet browsing I ran into those stats, but I can't seem to find them again? Anyone know where to find them?

Also, wondering if anyone has any input about stopping DMDs (when, why, etc.). I've been faithfully taking DMDs since my diagnosis (Rebif, Avonex, Beta, IVSM pulses, Tecfidera) and have had no MRI success (my dr.'s words). I'm presently on Copaxone, but have so many 'dents' that I can't see continuing with it (lack of injection sites).

Tysabri isn't an option due to JCV+ (and my own refusal) and I don't want to try Gilenya due to heart palpitations that I have, etc. So, after having been diagnosed with this stupid disease for over 14 years (have had it much longer), I'm tempted to just stop DMDs for awhile...at least until something different/better comes out? I'm still and EDSS of 0 despite having 'innumerable' lesions, so I don't know. So burned out...

On a positive note- exercising regularly makes me feel really good!

Thank you!

Oops! Not sure I worded the thread topic properly. By Stats, I meant the number (percentage, etc.) of PWMS not taking DMDs. Sorry for any confusion! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X