DISAPPOINTED THAT I'M NOT GETTING A RESPONSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DISAPPOINTED THAT I'M NOT GETTING A RESPONSE

Normall this Site Is So Good With Responders To Questions. But, I See Many People Have Looked At My Questions, But No Reponse. Maybe It Doesn't Apply To Them, But Someone Has To Have Some Words Of Wisdom We All Need To Stick Together And Help When We Can. I Saw A Mother Had Posted Last Week That Her 11 Yr Old Daughter Was Just Diagnosed With MS And Has Started Avonex. What A Brave Little Girl. A Mother Reaching Out An Not One Person Responded. Except Me...Today. Letting Her Know We Are Here For Her. Please See My Previous Questions And See If You Can Give Insight. I Need Some Advice

Hi Dreams008,

I'm sorry you haven't gotten a response yet to your previous post, yet. Sometimes it just takes a little longer for someone who has experience with or knowledge about a specific question to see and reply to the post.

Shebho (who has the 11 year old daughter) also posted in the Tell us About Yourself Forum, and received several responses there. I am sure she is grateful for your response and kind words of support, too (I know I'm grateful for support I've found here.) I can't imagine how difficult news like that would be to a parent.

I'll see what I can find to answer your other post.

Take care,
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
    X