Stem Cell trial at Tisch MS Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stem Cell trial at Tisch MS Center

Is anyone on this board, besides me, trying to follow the stem cell trial being conducted at Tisch MS research center in NY? I am extremely curious to hear of any outcome.

According to ClinicalTrials.gov this study hasn't even started recruiting participants yet. There won't be any outcome information for 2 or 3 more years.

Comment

I hear you, MSer102. The trial will draw its subjects from patients that are already clients of the Tisch Research Center. So the trial should have no problem finding willing participants. And I don't think it will take more than a year, after the patients are treated with the stem cells, to observe some changes in physical condition. Let's stand by and wait to hear. I have 'high hopes'. Good luck

Comment

Jerry D

There's a brief article in the current issue of the MSAA Motivator regarding this. It mentions a new's article from the Tisch MS Research Center of New York.

Comment

Originally posted by its2much View Post
          There's a brief article in the current issue of the MSAA Motivator regarding this. It mentions a new's article from the Tisch MS Research Center of New York.
          you beat me to this!
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I had read the article

just minutes before I logged on to MSWorld and thought of Jerry D!

Comment

JerryD have you seen this article?

do a google search;

Groundbreaking multiple sclerosis stem cell trial approved

Comment

Working...
              X