medicare dmd help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

medicare dmd help

As of September I will be on Medicare and I can not find a dmd that is covered at anything lower than a 33% copay. I have been on copaxone for the past two years but will be going off of it next month because I can not afford the copay. What do other people on Medicare do to be able to afford their dmds?

copayments can be reduced

I don't take your medicine. But look on the jar/box, and phone the company, and explain your situation. I personally know of people who had their copayments reduced or eliminated.

I tried to find the "search" on this website. But I know it had been posted on this website of what to do, to get your copayment reduced.

Like I say, I am not familiar with your medicine. But I do know a little bit about general financial info. And I know that your copayment situation can be helped.

Comment

Most of the companies have copay assistance. Here's the section where all the numbers are:

Prescription Assistance, Financial Assistance, & Assistive Tech. Financial Assistance

Comment

Originally posted by akafearless View Post
        Most of the companies have copay assistance. Here's the section where all the numbers are:

Prescription Assistance, Financial Assistance, & Assistive Tech. Financial Assistance
        Great link thanks

Comment

Working...
        X