X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternative Treatment

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this forum. My name is Hope. My brother has had MS for 20 years and is in a nursing facility.Recently I found a supplement that seems to help him quite a bit so I thought I would share the info. His eye pain seems to be reduced and he is getting a little bit more mobile which is a big deal. I have a bunch of information to share so please feel free to email me if you want to chat more. Thanks and all the best.

**Email address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

If you're selling something, this isn't the place.

Comment

I thought the same thing BigA
      dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

What is it you found that you can't post the name of the product ? BigA & tracibk...ditto

Comment

Originally posted by Hopelavigne View Post
          My brother has had MS for 20 years and is in a nursing facility.Recently I found a supplement that seems to help him quite a bit so I thought I would share the info. His eye pain seems to be reduced and he is getting a little bit more mobile which is a big deal. I have a bunch of information to share so please feel free to email me if you want to chat more. Thanks and all the best.

**Email address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

I've seen medicinal marijuana achieve more results. A little medical butter with properly infused marijuana and baked in a cookie, can achieve the same results, for some. Not to mention the oil of cannabis.

After 20 years, at the least, your bro deserves to be on a happy medicine to put the twinkle back in his eyes.

Seems odd, you cannot provide the source of the alternative medication without a link? Surely, you can give us more info and not dangle a carrot to another site? or yur priv email info--which you can put in your profile.

Curious, though. fed

Comment

This is classic forum spam. Why does spam get posted in the first place when it just wastes everybody's time?

Comment

I will be closing this thread until further notice. Thank you all.
              hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
              volunteer
              MS World
              hunterd@msworld.org
              PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
              X