Baclofen ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen ?

Question did any body go for three injection of baclofen to see if I could get the pump first one was at 50 mc made me to weak second one no change so he wants me to go for a third one at 37 mc don't no what to do

I only had to go once. I was taking the maximum dose of oral baclofen/day and was still having problems with spasticity.

I suppose the only way to know if you would benefit from the new dose is to try it. Otherwise, you'll always be wondering if it would have helped you. I think it's worth a shot.

Once I got my pump, I still needed the dose adjusted several times before we found the effective dose. It's been an effective therapy for me.

Best wishes,
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

I feel the same way when I went for the 50mc the dr look at me and said I think this might be to much and it was so that's why I went for the 25 mc that was to little so this other dr said how about in the middle 37 mc I think a might go for it

Comment

I the only one once also. It just so happened that it seemed to be the perfect dose. Once I got my pump, we did have to "tweak" the dosage several times. But it was by very small amounts.

I pretty much told you the same things that Kimba said.
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X