Anyone try Amrix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone try Amrix?

Baclofen just isn't cutting it for me anymore so I got a Rx for Amrix got it filled today, I was wondering if any one has tried it and what you thought of it.

The muscle twitching it getting out of control then comes the Charlie horses in the strangest places and they hurt bad.
    Skinny/Jess

In Limbo for 7 years. MS Dx July 2011. I am a Copaxone Cutie

Well I took the Amrix last night about 7 pm it's now 3 pm the next day I just woke up!

It knocked me out! Now I feel sluggish I already feel worthless and tired all day everyday now it's worse so I am going to just stay on the baclofen. Plus I still had muscle twitches all night however no Charlie horses. Guess it helps with the muscle cramps but not the twitching. So this med is a no go for me.
    Skinny/Jess

In Limbo for 7 years. MS Dx July 2011. I am a Copaxone Cutie

Comment

Looked up Amrix and it is an extended release version of flexeril. I was going to comment that flexeril is one of the drugs I can take successfully, as many drugs are too sedating. I don't take an extended release version though.....just a very low dose 5 mg. at night.

Best of luck finding what works for you. I wonder if trying the one that isn't extended release might work for you?

Comment

Working...
      X