NEED HELP IN MICHIGAN!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED HELP IN MICHIGAN!!!!

hi all---I am praying someone that reads this can assist me. Need references for pain manage. doctor in or close enough to my area. Am with one right now, but could do better I think. His bedside manner is and I think any of us that are in constant pain deserve a tad of respect and compassion. Too many doctors (primary doctors) are afraid to handle pain management-

I was a nurse for a long time before I was diagnosed with M.S., along with a spinal tumor, and torsion (twisting) of my midspine that is so bad no one would ever take a chance of going in surgically is what I have been told-same with the tumor that is pressing up against my lower spine -too dangerous and pain mgmt. is all they can recommend.

Problem is finding a good pain mgmt. doctor or a neurologist that also deals with pain mgmt. Does anyone in here or is anyone in here from Michigan that knows a name??????? You guys are my last hope, and I have learned with M.S., patients are the best people to go to for referalls. If anyone asked me about doctors in this part of Michigan, I probably would know or could find out if they had a good or bad rep. So, ANYONE??? We live in the Plymouth Canton area--in between Ann Arbor, Dearborn and Livonia--I hope some of you can lend a hand. I would so much appreciate it. Look forward to hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

i am from mi but troy / roch / sterl hts / warren area

i would suggest calling hospital your ins is affiliated with and asking them for a referral. and / or rate my doctor.com i think it is ?

hope that helps good luck

Comment

Working...
    X