Wahls treatmant protocol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wahls treatmant protocol

Does anyone on these boards follow the Wahls protocol. I know that Dr.Wahls uses a electrical stimulation unit along with dietary measures to effect her treatment. Anyone trying to follow her example ?

I eat a lot more raw, brightly colored fruits and vegies because of her book. I make smoothies with kale ( and others) all of the time now. Otherwise, I don't follow her protocol very closely.
    But the increase in plant-based food has given me more energy.

Comment

I take a short cut and drink this stuff called "Green Powder Max" from Swansons along with an apple, some other fruit, each day.

Comment

Leaky Gut

I am seeing a holistic doctor and although difficult..its along the lines of the Wahls diet.

Check out Leaky Gut and autoimmune disease on google. You be the judge. I have been in remission since I stopped my treatment in March. Im still working with this diet too tho.

Comment

Been following Dr. Wahls guidelines for almost a year. It improved my blood pressure and reduced my weight. It's a good plan to follow for good general health reasons. It takes some adjusting to.

Comment

It sounds like a good diet, though I follow a different diet that allows gluten and does not allow meat.

I haven't read her book, but I've always felt that more credit was given to the diet than to the electrical stimulation for her recovery.

I think they worked together, but that there was sufficient amounts of her nervous system still working and perhaps somewhat healed to allow her to leave the chair. She may even have had a bad exacerbation, become weak and simply never regained her muscle strength.

I believe the diet is good, gives energy and may reduce exacerbations and promote healing.

Comment

Working...
            X