Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDN Question

This may be a long shot but...

Does anyone know about the effects of Naloxone as compared with Naltrexone? I haev been on a medication with Naloxone embedded for about 2 years. Stopped it a couple weeks ago and I swear I feel more MSey than before. I got to wondering if I was getting a similar effect to the ones reported from Low Dose Naltrexone.

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated as my neuro won't even discuss LDN.

There is a sticky on this site about LDN. Knuckle is the person here who seems to be very knowledgable about LDN. I have been taking LDN for 3 years and I was lucky to find a doctor that knows about it as it applies to MS treatment. I don't know anything about the other drug you mentioned. Good luck in your search.

Comment

See the link under the LDN sticky Drugs To Avoid While Taking LDN.

Some neuros are very knowledgeable about LDN, prescribe it, some know little. Spend some time on the LDN sticky and you'll end-up knowing more about LDN than most neuros.

I would also recommend this website which contains a number of interviews with doctors who prescribe LDN for MS as well as other autoimmune diseases:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLDNresearchtrust

Comment

Working...
      X