My prayers are with you all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prayers are with you all.

My prayers are with you all. This is a wonderful message board of 'patients helping patients.' I am so sorry of the different things you are dealing with. You must be a 'wonderful' person to be able to deal with all you are dealing with. My prayers are with you all. My daughter just recently graduated from college with a bachelors degree in psychology. Now that she's helping me at home, I told her that I really want her to write a book about our life with MS. If she agrees to write, I'll contact each of you, because I want people to really know what we are going through. A smile and a nod, is not enough to really let them know, and I know that they haven't a clue as to what we deal with.

And I must say, I understand it's political, but when a candidate's wife says she gets 'tired' once in a while since she has MS. Well come on, she gave a wonderful speech at the convention, but I am guessing a large dose of steroids helped. I AM GUESSING, CLEARLY AND DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. i do worry about her health, because sometimes when they show her at a fundraising event, she clearly looks overtired with a 'flushed' face. I hate that she is enduring that pain. I am praying that God be with all of you. Please everyone, take a little rest. I know it won't help, but I don't want you to be in as much pain as you currently endure.

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

Thanks Marie,
    Your prayers are much appreciated. And thanks for your wishes for a little rest. That part does no one any good, it should, but it doesn't. And as far as Mrs R., she's a workhorse. It's political theater, or theatrics. Good luck

Comment

Thank you Marie. Congratulations to your daughter on her graduation.. hope she is able to continue in her chosen field.
      You both take care
      Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Working...
      X