feelings about Extavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feelings about Extavia

I was diagnosed in 2010 and have been on Beta Seron. I'm now with a new medical group who denied my doctors request for beta Seron, but approved a drug called Extavia. Has anyone used this drug? what are your thoughts on it?
    Be the best You the You can Be!

Extavia User Here

Originally posted by Draday View Post
    I was diagnosed in 2010 and have been on Beta Seron. I'm now with a new medical group who denied my doctors request for beta Seron, but approved a drug called Extavia. Has anyone used this drug? what are your thoughts on it?
    I started on Betaseron too. When Extavia came on the market my insurance just automatically switched me. My neuro says its the same med just a different company making it. It is cheaper to buy. I think that is why the big switch for me anyway. I've found it to react just like Betaseron so who knows? I've been on Extavia now for over 2 years. Good luck.

Comment

Crewser that's for responding
      Be the best You the You can Be!

Comment

betaseron and extavia are the same thing i was on betaseron for 12 yearsand now on extavia for the past 3years every thing the same.take care

Comment

I could have sworn that we had posts about the differences (not many) and similarities (a lot) between Beta and Extavia on this forum.
          I remember posting about it last week or the week before.

I have no idea where those posts went.

Comment

Working...
          X