Benadryl Anti Itch Gel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benadryl Anti Itch Gel

I was not sure if this was the appropriate forum for this question. I also want to apologize if this has already been discussed. I did a search and could not find a thread concerning this question. When I switched from Avonex to Copaxone I sought information here and learned so much. One thing I learned was to use Benadryl Gel after I inject, to help with the reaction. I have searched through 3 Walmarts, 1 CVS, 1 Walgreens, Amazon and drugstore.com and can no longer find this product. For any Copaxone users, who also use this gel, please let me know if you are finding it no longer available. (This is not the spray on gel. The one I use is in the squeeze bottle.)

Moderators, I apologize if this should be under medications and treatments. I was really unsure as to whether this would be a General Discussion question.

Thanks!

hi out on a limb. I found benadryl gel on amazon (product # 124592). Also found the kids version (works fine for me) on amazon (Product # B004N140QC) and on diapers.com

I hope you find some- it does work! I take Cop too and definitely utilized lots of tips until my body adjusted after a couple months.

Comment

Working...
    X