Ocrelizumab - OPERA Studies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocrelizumab - OPERA Studies

Monday I go for my initial screening to make sure I'm accepted into the study. I'm wondering if many here are
    In the RRMS Opera I or II studies. How long do infusion
    days normally take? Monday the plan is to meet at the MS
    Center at 7:30 am-??. I'm the first to start the study for my neuro so she'll be with me before office hours start. She is very excited about this medication, she's had me on this list for over a year & was just approved to start.

I'm praying for good things with this med for all of us MSers. Two infusions a year! I'll "deal" with doing the Rebif shots even with the chance of exacerbating my depression, I had to PROMISE my DH and neuro that I wouldn't mess up my antidepressants though. I hate sticking but if Ocrelizumab works as well as I'm hearing it will be a huge step for so many of us.

Sorry so long

Daelite

Hi daelite,

are you on the phase III Ocrelizumab - OPERA Studies? How are finding it?

Comment

Thanks daelite

I was asked to get on this trial in 2011 when I as first diagnosed, but I went on Rebif. Keep us posted and good luck.
      I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

update Opera/Orchestra study

So today will be my 5th infusion...the first of infusion is divided in half & done 2 weeks part. So this is week 72, thus far my EDSS has dropped by half. I feel fabulous. I have known since my first Rebif injection that I was on the real study drug as I didn't even get a slight headache from Rebif after being of all DMDs for 2 years. This is the best I have felt since my first symptoms since 1994.

If you have specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them if I can.

Daelite

Comment

Working...
        X