Copaxone = tons of skin tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copaxone = tons of skin tags?

I've been on Copaxone for about 4 months now, and I have had a HUGE number of skin tags appear out of nowhere - at least 30 of the little buggers.

They don't hurt of course, and they're pretty small...but they're sort of icky/annoy me all the same and get irritated by clothing, etc.

I've got a neuro checkup in early June, so I'll ask her about them then (I also hope, if they ARE med-related, I can get them removed/liquid-nitro'd at no-cost instead of paying out-of-pocket.)

Anyone have similar?
    RRMS 2011, Copaxone 2011-2013, Tecfidera 2013-current

No tags when I was on it, but I did get an incredible number of gray hairs. They were all new growth, very fine, and it was my startled hairdresser who pointed them out to me. A few months later, they all fell out. ???

I can't say it was Copaxone, but it was definitely odd. Good luck figuring out what is up with the tags!

Comment

I didn't know what they were at first, but i started noticing skin tags on my chest--- I've never had them before- I've been on Copaxone for 10 months now--- I wonder???
      Diagnosed 7/11/11
      On Copaxone 7/11- 12/13
      On Tecfidera 12/13- current

Comment

I've got a lot new skin tags since copaxone too and some of my old tags look different now.

Here you can go to your doctor and get a "skin cancer screening" once a year if you are over 35 years old. Just got 35 and will have my screening in 2 weeks.

Greets,
        Karin
        "If you have never said "Excuse me" to a parking meter or bashed your shins on a fireplug, you are probably wasting too much valuable reading time." (Sherri Chasin Calvo)

Comment

Working...
        X