Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Prednisone and Provigil together? ok or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Prednisone and Provigil together? ok or no?

I was wondering if anyone has taken Provigil and a dose of Prednisone at the same time?

I didn't think about it as when I take the prednisone once a month I get enough energy from that so I don't take the provigil.

Today I am excited going to help my friend in the hospital, she is having a baby. And took both.

If I am on prednisone for any reason, I don't usually take the Provigil since the prednisone does a good job all by itself to combat any fatigue. I have taken both in the same day, a lower dose of the Provigil (half pill or quarter of a pill). I didn't have any adverse reaction.

I try to take the least amount of medication that is effective to get thru the day!

Curious about you taking prednisone once a month? What dosage?

Comment

Sure, to keep my relapses down, I have been taking 50 tablets of 25mg of prednisone monthly. For a year or so. it has worked so far.

I crush them and put them in juice and drink it down.

I took the provigil before thinking about how I would be taking the prednisone later. So far I have been fine. My heart races a little sometimes.
      I took some gabapatine now and an ativan, to help me relax to sleep later.

Thanks for the answer, good to know someone else has taken some too in combination.

Comment

Working...
      X