Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marijuana Mouth Spray Sativex May Hit Shelves By 2013

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2012/01/...elves-by-2013/
    "I'm not sure what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us,he will not ask,'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask,'How much love did you put into what you did?"—Mother Teresa

HeHeHe, Rush Limbaugh was just talking about it on his radio show few minutes.
    (His main question he was playfully wondering about is “will the pro med- cannabis be as intensely supporting this drug as there are with the kind that gets you high?” )

FYI: It is not for treating MS progression, it treat a helps with a few symptoms.

Nabiximols ( trade name Sativex) is a mouth spray developed by the UK company for multiple sclerosis (MS) patients, who can use it to alleviate neuropathic pain, spasticity, overactive bladder, and other symptoms.

Personally if I had any of the symptoms I would prefer the no high/ no muchy spray.
    Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

Spasticity is my biggest issue. I refuse to start taking muscle relaxers although my dr. insists that is my answer. Yep...get addicted to pills...that's all I need!

If this works as well as I have read and allow users to function without the "high" feeling... I am all for it. I guess I could just become a pot head but would rather be a functioning adult.

"I'm not sure what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us,he will not ask,'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask,'How much love did you put into what you did?"—Mother Teresa

Comment

Canada has had it for a few years, does seem to help people.
        Bill
        Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

hmmm still make you hungry as a side effect?

Comment

I looked into the link, and read the article. Looks good to me.
            no munchies. Maybe some dizziness for awhile, like first two weeks of doses. Maybe kind of a high?

Well, hope people except this sounds safer.

Comment

Working...
            X