Baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen

So my neuro prescribed Baclofen today because I'm having brutal leg pain especially at night. Does anyone have any recommendations for use? How loopy is it going to make me?
    Julie
    DX 11/9/11
    Rebif Therapy 12/13/11

You should follow the directions on the bottle. I was told to take 1 10mg pill 4 times a day but it increased my Fatigue pretty bad. I also read many people say you build a tolerence to it so now I take 1 at bedtime allows my legs to be less painfull. During the day if I need relief I take a half a pill to start and if that don't work take the other half, up to what is prescribed

Remember everyone is different and you won't know till you start taking them, because I'm afraid of building a tolerance to it. I use only as needed. Good luck and I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me

Comment

My neuro told me I have to take Baclofen regularly to build it up in my system. Taking it only when I have pain is not how the med works. I do only take it at bedtime but I take 1 1/2 pills 20mg each. If I take it the way doc said I'd be sleeping all day.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'm supposed to take one pill at dinner time and two more at bedtime - 10mg each. I haven't noticed a huge improvement in my leg pain but I'm hoping that will change.
        Julie
        DX 11/9/11
        Rebif Therapy 12/13/11

Comment

Working...
        X