LOOKING FOR COPAXONE BUDDY :0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alicious View Post
    Way to go!!! Just try to remember that the vast majority of people in the med have no issues to speak of. People tend to post when they have concerns, not when they are doing OK. Try to give yourself a couple of months to get into the routine, and hopefully you will be able to eliminate those fears. Also, all of these Copaxone buddies and the peer resources at Shared Solutions can give you some support, too.

I totally get how starting the meds is scary as hell. We're here for you.
    Thanks Alicious.. yes it is scary as HELL to say the least... But between the buddies I have met so far and Shared Solutions.. I think I am going to be ok.

Took my third injection tonight :0) I was feeling a bit depressed of having to do it but I did it.. I called shared solutions so the nurse can talk me through it.. may be calling them a few times until I feel comfortable with all this.

So far, thank goodness.. not bad at all with C.. even the stinging is not too horrible. It may be coincidental but I am getting a small feeling of being a little bit relaxed.. not a lot because I am still tensed up as ever.. but just a small sparkle of relaxation..I PRAY IT KEEPS COMING :0)

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY NEW COPAXONE BUDDIES/SUPPORTERS - THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Ms. Jay

Comment

Working...
    X