Going off of all medication!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going off of all medication!

It is been awhile since I have been here, but now I am feeling like I need some support. I did very well on my medications... Copaxone, trazadone, flomax, vesicare (I think that's it). I had very little side effects and everything was going great. The reason I am going off of all of them is my husband and I want to have a baby. I need to be off of all of these for two months before we start trying according to the doctors. I am so nervous about symptoms coming back and how I am going to handle everything, especially anxiety. Actually, the biggest one I am worrying about is not being able to go the bathroom again, which could cause an infection that could led to a flare. I want to be a mom more then anything else in my life, so it is not a question of whether I am going to do this. I guess I am just here to say that I am really nervous about what may happen next. I wish I could just fast forward and be pregnant knowing that pregnancy is protective for many people. I think most likely I will be fine but I want to get this all out before I go crazy!

Good luck to you, and may you have a very easy conception, a boring pregnancy, and of course a delightful, gorgeous child at the end of it!

Comment

You go girl! There is nothing more important to me than being a wife and mother. They have been God's most special gifts to me. Hope everything goes wonderful!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X