Dr. Oz show with Montel Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Oz show with Montel Williams

Hey did anyone see the Dr. Oz show with Montel Williams? It probably aired long ago but I just found it on YouTube. What did everyone think about the pro's and con's of medical marijuana? I thought Montel was so compelling when he spoke about how pain controlled his life before he bagan using it everyday (neuropathy?). He says he is a taxpaying, law-abiding citizen, and he deserves to take care of his pain in order to function in society.
    When you live with pain on a daily basis, I could imagine it would wear you down physically, emotionally, mentally. I wanted to see how people weigh in on this issue here at MSWorld.
    ~seeuinct (Connecticut)
    Dx the first time: 10/25/11
    Avonex 1/12-10/12
    Revaluation of Dx 10/12
    Rediagnosis 7/14

Speaking from experience, pain makes you feel all 3 that you listed.

I have tried the MJ way and at times it does seem to work. However, there are times when it makes me more aware of he pain thereby making the pian feel more intense.

I have seen Montel talk about Medicinal MJ. He is a strong supporter of it.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Comment

I'm very big supporter of MMJ. If I didn't use it daily I'm pretty sure I would have to up my dosage of Baclofen and I really don't want to do that. Other than getting hungry, I've yet to have a side effect from MMJ unlike so many of the meds that are prescribed.

Also the money the government would save money (if I remember correctly it's somewhere around 80 billion), we'd save space in prison for real criminals, and if it's taxed and regulated the government would make money and help stop those horrible drug cartels.

I can only hope that legalization on a federal level will happen in my life or at the very least decriminalize it.

Comment

Working...
      X