Need assistance- Alternative Relief - NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need assistance- Alternative Relief - NYC

First- its nice to be back on the forums. Been off for some time.

To be blunt, I am hoping that someone can PM me where I can get Marijuana brownies or similar in New York City.

The smokable kind is easy to get...but I hate inhaling the smoke.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks- check my profile for email

Well, I guess it has been a long time since I was on!

In fact, I went on the Chat feature, and felt totally lost. As in, "I'm just a caveman, I don't understand your modern fast message boards!"

Anyhoo, if you have some info you can share, please email to the email address in my profile, which, if I do say so myself, is pretty cool.

Cheers !

Al

Comment

Thanks Al

I'm glad to see the administrators are no longer censoring the mention of using marijuana to ease the pain and spasticity associated with MS. Replaced, Soma, oxycontin and morphine with medical marijuana 13 months ago, and while it is not quite as effective for pain, It works much better than the spasticity meds the Neuro put me on, and I no longer have the horrible side effects of the opiates. I live in Az and MMJ became legal in April of this year. My only suggestion is to move to a state where MMJ is legal.

Comment

I think New jersey has mmj now, is that too far for your to go?

Comment

Originally posted by starry1 View Post
          I think New jersey has mmj now, is that too far for your to go?
          Yes, they do. But they haven't built one shop yet to buy the stuff, and their governor is not really moving the process forward. {my parents live in NJ. I'm in Philly, where getting pot is never a problem }
          “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
          Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Working...
          X