No announcement yet.

Lyrica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I was going to ask my dr. about it but I forgot. I had a list of things and then left it at home. Typical. I had my daughter to the dermatologist and she went through this long routine of what I should be doing, and I told her I needed to write it all down, and she said, oh don't worry we'll give you a sheet with everything written down. Well, the sheet did not include any of the things I needed written down. It was just the same info as is on the packaging of the ointment. But she had said something about a wet cotton sleeper inside a bigger sleeper (???), and never use soap, and some other stuff. It would help me a lot of my DH (and the "D" is starting to stand for something other than "dear") would come with us when I or the kids have an appt. Or maybe I should carry a little recorder so I can play it back later. *sigh*

I'm so tired. I'm trying to think if I can cook supper or if it's pizza night.
    Proud Mom of three kids!
    dx'd 1996

Comment

Hawkgirl - Check your cellphone to see if it has a record function or app. Then you wouldn't have to remember to bring a recorder =)
      M.
      A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
      Albert Einstein

Comment

maitrimama, my cellphone appears to have only two functions: forgot it at home, and out of batteries.

I got it for Christmas and have seriously and truthfully only used it once to make a call. It rang one time, but by the time I found it in my purse and figured out how to answer it, I had missed the call. Then I couldn't figure out how to check voicemail or see who had tried to call me.

I am only 40; that seems pretty young to lose pace with technology. I mean, I expect my mother to not be able to figure out Facebook, but I am surprised at how stupid I am with this phone. Is it age or brain damage?
        Proud Mom of three kids!
        dx'd 1996

Comment

Lyrica

Lyrica made me crazy. My doc had to switch me to gabapentin. I started having intense pain after my last relapse so I'm off that now and on cymbalta, zonesemide (spelling) and about to add baclofen.
          RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

Lyrica

Hawkgirl..I'm wondering how your doing on your Lyrica. Been reading the posts and hoping all is well. I just started on it and hoping it helps and hoping the side effects go away soon. How are things going with your pain? Has it helped, or have you changed it up..
            Please let us know..
            Kristina

Comment

I'm On High Dose of Lyrica

Hey everyone, I'm on a high does of Lyrica, 300mg twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. Sometimes when the pain gets really bad, I can up the dosage to375mg (Dr. Ok'd). Lyrica has been a sanity saver for me. I could not do without it. I have been on it for about 3 years and DX with MS since 1999. I haven't noticed any side effects except weight gain.
              My Cross To Bear Keeps Fallin Off

Comment

Hawk girl

Lyrica is great, sleepiness will go away. The weight is hard to deal with at first but better than pain. I space dosage throughout day seemed to help

Comment

I haven't been here in a million years. I'm still taking Lyrica: 150 mg/three times a day. The side effects are gone. I don't get that crazy "rush" anymore. I don't get sleepy anymore. It doesn't help as much anymore. I tried to go off it and save some $$ but once I was off, I discovered that it was helped A LOT. WAY more pain without it. So I'll just keep going.
                  Proud Mom of three kids!
                  dx'd 1996

Comment

Working...
                  X