DAC HYP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAC HYP

So I am having a really bad day because i started on nuvigil. This made me google up multiple sclerosis on google + (the new social network).

I found the scientists who helped develop avonex on there, people who work for MSA, and i found a person who is participating in the clinical trials of DAC HYP.

She has had MS for 17 years. She has had a remarkable reduction in lesion in the few years she has been using this medicine.

They are now seeking participants for this medicine in their trials. I am considering. Is there anyone on here that has been on dac hyp? Anyone have experience with this?

What do you all think about this medicine being used on MS?

I have no side effects with avonex but i don't even know it small % possibility of reducing flare ups is enough for me...

i should have included this:

http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/sh...-n-0125&rank=1

Comment

Since it is a Phase I Trial, the Test is to determine if it does harm to the Patient. I would not do a Phase I, a II or III yes, not a I though.
      Bill
      Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

Working...
      X