duragesic patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duragesic patch

can anybody suggest a sutable substitue for the duragsic patch. I appreciate the pain relief It provides me but the down sides are pretty rough. when patch is first applied its too much of a high the pain relief is great but the buzz sucks. cant concentrate gittery and when the patch is near the end of it effectiveness the ms pain comes back and then there is the withdrawl symptoms to deal with. can anybody suggest a pill that will provide me with the same pain relief and a steady baseline effect. any suggestions will be appreciated. have a great day

I was on the duragesiac (fentanal) patch for a year and it had to be replaced every 48 instead of 72 hours. If you are getting a buzz sensation the dose is to strong. I asked my doc why I did'nt get that good feeling from my pain meds and he told that if you are in pain you will not feel the effects of the meds unless they are to strong or whatever you are taking them for got better.
    I went from the patch to oxycontin 60mg to 80mg than from 2 to 3 times a day and it just holds the line.

I would suggest a lower dose only every 48 hours as you can see when they are used up, I remember at first 2 good days and one that completely sucked the third or there opana I;ve heard good things about that but you realy need to change it up or you will develop a tolerance to one med and with the new formula of oxy's because of the abusers they not as good as they were that is why I went from 2 to 3 a day and please just be carefull and not get hooked on them

Comment

Working...
    X