Funny Story about Valium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny Story about Valium

I got a kick out of this, so I thought I would share - maybe it will get a few laughs - which we can all use from time to time!

I was at my psychologist appointment, sharing some of my latest issues with MS, and I was explaining to my doc about how bad the nocturnal leg spasms/spactisity/RLS (not sure what it is for sure yet) has been lately.

I told her that I had read where some people get good results with valium at night to help the muscles relax, and help with sleep. I had a valium left over from a dental rx (for TMJ), so I decided to take one the other night.

"Did the valium help?" asked my interested doc. I replied, "No, what ended up happening was that I had a bad muscle spasm at about 2am, and when I tried to jump up and walk it off, I was still groggy and deep in the grasp of the valium, so I ended up getting up slowly, barely able to stand, stumbling around as I tried to walk, and I bumped into the furniture and stubbed my toe! So, not only did I have a muscle cramp, but I had a sore elbow, and throbbing big toe!"

Yikes! Not the best outcome for sure!

Comment

Wow, your doctor must be waiting for a good response and feedback and she got to hear that. It happened a lot with my aunt too. Nice one, thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Working...
      X