Me talking about my clinical trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me talking about my clinical trial

http://video.nbc15.com/global/​ video/flash/popupplayer.asp?cl​ ipId1=6087317&flvUri&partnercl​ ipid&at1=News&vt1=v&h1=VIDEO%3​ A+MS+Worm+Study+10pm+7%2F25%2F​ 2011&d1=211033&redirUrl=video.​ nbc15.com&activePane=info&Laun​ chPageAdTag=homepage&clipForma​t=flv&rnd=5841030

Newby

I copied and pasted your url in my browser, and also google, and couldn't get it?

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

HMM. I wonder what I did. I will take a look. The link is as long as a paragraph but I just copied and pasted.

Comment

http://video.nbc15.com/global/video/...lv&rnd=5841030

Comment

Newby

Ok, I was able to get the video this time.

Wow, thank you for going through this trial for the benefit of MS research!

The doctor explained how it works and it is interesting. So far it looks safe and promising.

You are 1 of 5 people currently in this small study , is that right?

If I heard correctly, they want to have another trial with 200 MS patients, after they get a drug company to manufacture the product (?) (can't think of the right word -would it still be called a medication?)

Please continue to keep us informed on how you're doing. You never know, this may be a breakthrough treatment for MS. And regardless if it ends up working or not, more info about the mechanisms of MS will be learned in the process.

Wishing you continued success with this treatment!

Take care,
          KoKo
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

KoKo,

The first 5 patients only took it for 3 months. I am in the second part of the study. They have 9 patients and need 10 more. I will have taken it for 10 months. I will be done in September. The next part that opens up to 200 patients can't begin until they have enough patients to do the second part.
            I asked my doctor if I could enroll again and do the second part over so I could take it for another 10 months. LOL He said no. I said well just give me a new patient number and pretend I am someone else! I wish!

Comment

Working...
            X