Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Copaxone Assistance Program/ $35 Monthly Co-Pay

Hi All

This past weekend I was at my annual meeting with other Copaxone patient advocates. We do networking, meetings,etc.

Each year, we hear from a few Shared Solutions nurses about what is going on with the program. This year, they talked about a recently started $ 35 Monthly Co- Pay program. They didn't give us many details but told us to call Shared Solutions.

I did that this afternoon. The whole process took 5 minutes. I just told them I wanted info about the $35 Monthly Co-Pay program. They checked my info. There are no financial restrictions. I will still be receiving my Copaxone from my current mail order pharmacy. It is all handled on their end. The only difference will be the size of my monthly co-pay!!! I like that.

Take Care, Bob

Thanks

Thanks for valuable information I learn more about available resources--and info in general-- from the people on this site, than from any other source. Be Well.
    Shalom,
    Suz
    You never fail, until you stop trying__Albert Einstein

Comment

Bob
      When people bag on the RX companies I have to defend Teva and Shared Solutions. They have been nothing but wonderful to me.

Thanks for the info AND please count me in if you need an advocate in my area

j
      Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

Do you have insurance that covers the copaxone, but you have a high co-pay ? In other words, they are providing insurance co-payment assistance ?

Or is it that you have no insurance, and they are covering the cost of all of your copaxone except for a $ 35 co-payment ?

Comment

Hi

I currently get my Copaxone through my insurance at work.With this new program, Teva/Shared Solutions is covering the cost between my current co-pay, so I only will pay $35.

By contacting Shared Solutions, they can give full details.

Take Care, Bob

Comment

Thanks - that is what I thought. I don't have a "co-pay", just a prescription cap on coverage. So I probably won't qualify for this.

I am waiting to hear back from SS because my insurance company told them that they would cover the copaxone under my major medical - not prescrip. In that case, it would be "free" to me because I've already met my deductible. Keeping my fingers crossed - should hear soon.

Otherwise, I have to apply for assistance.

Comment

I'm in their program that pays for my copay entirely up to $50. For those of you with a $50 or under copay, it's worth looking into. There is no financial requirement involved.

Comment

Hi Cosake

I understand. I would give Shared Solutions a call. They just brought out this program on June 8, 2011.

Take Care, Bob

Comment

Working...
                X